EducationPlus

EducationPlus
St. Louis Regional Professional Development Center

Monday, February 18, 2013

Why did it take so long?


I am amazed that with the amount of technology we have at our finger tips, that it took me this long to make the leap into the 21st century with several forward thinking tools. I am jumping into the deep end of the pool and I am ready to make a splash. After attending my first METC conference and participating in my first #MOedchat, I am ready to dive in!!!! Thanks for the encouragement and helping me launch my Blog.

I look forward to learning from my colleagues and sharing my own thoughts as we travel down this road we call the "educational highway".   I am really excited about this new venture and how it will help me become a better leader in my school and district. 

1 comment: